Clickable Vietnam (Cong ty TNHH Clickable Viet Nam) is a fast-growing integrated marketing communications agency founded with the purpose of promoting Vietnam to the world. Our diverse team stands at 12 people and is growing quickly. Our clients include the Asian Development Bank, Union Pay International, and travel and hospitality brands. Ourservices include strategy consulting, brand planning, creative, campaign management, digital and PR. We also manage theClickSpace Coworking Center and Spacebar Café.
We are all here because we love this country and want to help our market meet its potential. We are skilled marketers and communicators, and we care about results. If you have skills that will help our cause, join Clickable Vietnam.
As a Senior Copywriter, you are an outstanding writer. Working with other specialists in the creative team, you will create attractive, enticing branding materials, print designs, websites and landing page content, pitch decks and digital content for a variety of clients.
- Develop tailor-made content based on client briefs
- Conceptualize, execute, and develop advertising campaigns against marketing strategies and briefs,
- Collaborate within marketing team to conceptualize, write, and edit campaign assets, including social media, web copy, emails, push notification, and marketing collateral
- Collaborate with designers to develop creative concepts for assets; proofread materials for colleagues and provide quality control
- Research on diverse and varied industries regarding to clients, target audiences, come up with relevant blog topics and posts.
- Translating into effective copy; translating smart concepts into sophisticated digital experiences and identifying key messages
- Manage deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent both speaking and writing capability in Vietnamese & English
- Strong in both concept-generation and clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy
- Knowledge of experience in copywriting for tourism or business industry-related topics is a big plus
- Knowledge of and interest in current news, trends, technology and human interest stories
- Preferably at least 1-2 years of relevant marketing, advertising, PR experience
You should be a Vietnamese citizen. You should feel comfortable working diverse teams including foreigners. Moreover, you should be able to work in Tay Ho, Hanoi during the business day Monday-Friday with some evening and weekend commitments.
VND 10-12 million and negotiable.
Send CV in English with cover letter to email firstname.lastname@example.org