Clickable Vietnam (Cong ty TNHH Clickable Viet Nam) is a fast-growing integrated marketing communications agency founded with the purpose of promoting Vietnam to the world. Our diverse team stands at 12 people and is growing quickly. Our clients include the Asian Development Bank, Union Pay International, and travel and hospitality brands. Our services include strategy consulting, brand planning, creative, campaign management, digital and PR. We also manage the ClickSpace Coworking Center and Spacebar Café.
We are all here because we love this country and want to help our market meet its potential. We are skilled marketers and communicators, and we care about results. If you have skills that will help our cause, join Clickable Vietnam.
The Graphic Designer reports to the Art Director. Working with other specialists in the creative team, you will create attractive, enticing branding materials, print designs, website and landing page designs, pitch decks and digital content for a variety of clients.
- Develop, structure, and layout visual materials including brand identities, websites, digital content, digital ads and print materials per customers’ expectations
- Assess and make creative judgments about color, typeface, position, and formatting, to be sure that the text and images appear in a visually enticing pattern
- Work with Art Director to create infographics, illustrations, charts, graphs and other relevant designs
- Manage an archive of photographs and images
- Participate in creative and strategy brainstorms
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as well as Microsoft Powerpoint
- Prefer decent spoken and written English
- Native speaking and writing ability in Vietnamese
- You should be able to think creatively and make use of innovative concepts
- You should be able to pay attention to details
You should be a Vietnamese citizen. You should feel comfortable working diverse teams including foreigners. Moreover, you should be able to work in Tay Ho, Hanoi during the business day Monday-Friday with some evening and weekend commitments.
Send CV in English with cover letter and portfolio examples to email@example.com.