Clickable Vietnam (Cong ty TNHH Clickable Viet Nam) is a fast-growing integrated marketing communications agency founded with the purpose of promoting Vietnam to the world. Our diverse team stands at 14 people and is growing quickly. Our clients include the Asian Development Bank, Union Pay International, and travel and hospitality brands. Our services include strategy consulting, brand planning, creative, campaign management, digital and PR. We also manage the ClickSpace Coworking Center and Spacebar Café.
We are all here because we love this country and want to help our market meet its potential. We are skilled marketers and communicators, and we care about results. If you have skills that will help our cause, join Clickable Vietnam.
The Account Executive, you will report to the Account Manager. Therefore, he or she must understand clients’ needs and objectives, and liaise closely with them. In addition, the Account Executive will manage projects, ensuring that they are completed on time and on budget.
- Make pitches, along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Meet and liaise with clients to identify their marketing communications requirements.
- Work with agency colleagues to devise strategies, projects and campaigns that meet the client’s brief and budget while delivering exceptional marketing results.
- Present campaign ideas to the client and win the client’s approval.
- Manage projects and campaigns, accounting for quality, schedule and budget.
- Write client reports
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery.
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Managing supplier relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to your team
- Travelling to on site inspections and project managing events
- Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Bachelors degree. Degree in marketing preferred.
- Demonstrate interested in marketing – for example, a history of participating in marketing competitions.
- At least one year of professional experience, preferably in an agency setting.
- Excellent references that can verify your ambition as well as your skill at building relationships, organizing projects, keeping a level head.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and dedication.
You should be a Vietnamese citizen. You should feel comfortable working diverse teams including foreigners. Moreover, you should be able to work in Tay Ho, Hanoi during the business day Monday-Friday with some evening and weekend commitments.
Send CV in English with cover letter and portfolio examples to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms Ngoc).