ABOUT CLICKABLE VIETNAM
Clickable Vietnam (Cong ty TNHH Clickable Viet Nam) is a marketing-communications strategy consulting firm. We work with clients in the development (Asian Development Bank, International Labor Organization), tourism (Paradise Cruises, Topas Travel), and financial (MB Bank, UnionPay) sectors. Clickable specializes in helping Vietnamese clients connect with global audiences, as well as helping global clients connect with Vietnamese audiences. Clickable also provides:
- Creative services and content production (through an alliance with creative agency Crunchy Frog)
- Talent recruitment and placement
- Campaign management
The Clickable Vietnam team stands at 10 including three expat staff and seven bilingual Vietnamese. Offices are located within The Click, Clickable Vietnam’s creative café and community space.
Clickable Vietnam aims to excel at client service. You will be the primary relationship and project manager on client projects. It will be your responsibility to smoothly facilitate your clients’ access to the company’s experts and resources. Specific duties include:
- Client Service
- Maintain and develop client relationships. Understand their marketing communications needs.
- Write project briefs that accurately capture client’s needs, objectives, and budget, and that give colleagues the information they need in order to do their best work.
- Ensure that the company’s work exceeds clients’ expectations.
- Develop new project opportunities with past and existing clients.
- Manage client billing and collections.
- Project Management
- Manage projects and campaigns, accounting for quality, schedule and budget.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date project files.
- Oversee effective relationships with vendors and contractors.
- Perform simple maintenance tasks on client websites and social media accounts.
- Engage in light translation and copywriting (in Vietnamese) as needed.
- KPI Management
- Monitor the effectiveness of projects and campaigns.
- Write client reports.
- New Business
- Participate in company brainstorms.
- Participate in new business pitches, and chip in where needed to prepare pitch decks, proposal documents, and presentations.
- Administrative duties as assigned
The Account Executive will work within our account management discipline, where career progression opportunities include Senior Account Executive and Account Manager. Candidates with more than 3 years of account management experience in an agency setting may be considered for immediate placement at the Senior Account Executive Level.
- Vietnamese citizen.
- Good English language speaking and writing ability (IELTS 6.5 and above).
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 2 years of professional experience in marketing or communications.
- Strong interpersonal skill and skill ability to maintaining professional relationships.
- Organized with good project management ability.
- Attention to detail and desire for perfection.
- Committed, hard-working, pro-active, self-motivated, and able to think independently.
- A positive and confident attitude, driven to succeed.
- Proven love for branding, design, and marketing communications – and commitment to a career in the industry.
The account executive will split time between two offices:
- Clickable Vietnam: 15 Ngõ 76 Tô Ngọc Vân, Quảng An, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội
- Crunchy Frog: 15 Phố Quảng Khánh, Quảng An, Tây Hồ, Hà Nội
Commensurate with experience.
Send CV and cover letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org