Clickable Vietnam (Cong ty TNHH Clickable Viet Nam) is a fast-growing integrated marketing communications agency founded with the purpose of promoting Vietnam to the world. Our diverse team stands at 12 people and is growing quickly. Our clients include the Asian Development Bank, Union Pay International, and travel and hospitality brands. Our services include strategy consulting, brand planning, creative, campaign management, digital and PR. We also manage the ClickSpace Coworking Center and Spacebar Café.
We are all here because we love this country and want to help our market meet its potential. We are skilled marketers and communicators, and we care about results. If you have skills that will help our cause, join Clickable Vietnam.
You are an outstanding graphic designer at a senior level with a positive attitude and highly conceptual approach? Do you want to work with other specialists in the creative team and create attractive, enticing branding materials, print designs, website and landing page designs, pitch decks and digital content for a variety of clients?
The Senior Graphic Designer reports to the Art Director.
- Handling varied campaigns from small and local to complex, global projects
- Responsible for your own work and taking early stage briefs from clients, developing them into visually stunning pieces
- Project Management and motivating, guiding junior team members, having a positive impact on their output
- Designing in the form of branding, print, web design, illustration, videos and photography, and creative campaigns
- Continually seeking ways to improve your own, the teams and company’s methods and results
- Degree in Design or in a related field from a recognized institution
- Creative with the ability to conceptualize and execute designs from the scratch
- Have good knowledge of corporate branding, digital media and color theory
- Have great research ability and problem-solving capability
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, and other design software programs
- Ability to properly time manage and multitask in executing projects
- Capacity to teach and transfer skills to junior members of the team
- English speaking and comprehension skills are a MUST. Comfortable in English speaking environment
You should be a Vietnamese citizen. You should feel comfortable working diverse teams including foreigners. Moreover, you should be able to work in Tay Ho, Hanoi during the business day Monday-Friday with some evening and weekend commitments.
TBD based on experience.
Send CV in English with cover letter and portfolio examples to [email protected]