Who We Are
Clickable’s client, Meed, is a Fintech startup based in California founded by a group of socially-conscious entrepreneurs. Our mission is to redefine financial inclusion and mobility by reaching 50 million people in 30 countries by 2021. In every market, Meed is partnering with banks and corporates to develop a global platform and make financial services more affordable, flexible and convenient. The services include patent-pending SocialBoost, which allows Meed users to earn money from its Member Banks.
About The Position
We’re looking for a digital marketer to help design and run our marketing automation program in Vietnam. As an essential member of the Vietnam marketing team, you will work with our Head of Marketing to develop Meed’s very different automation and customer segmentation strategy from planning through to execution and analysis. In addition, you’ll be working closely with our Hanoi-based marketing agency to create customer journeys through all nurturing, acquisition and retention stages of the customer lifecycle. You’ll be responsible for the planning and delivery of all our integrated email, SMS, social and phone campaigns, as well as managing the technology that supports the customer contact strategy.
Based in Hanoi, the Marketing Automation Manager is also part of the Meed global marketing team, representing our brand in Vietnam while working with the team in the US and contributing learning and best practice back to other markets.
What we are doing at Meed has never been done before, so we are looking for someone extremely versatile and quick to learn through experimentation. The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving problems and can thrive in a fast-changing start-up culture where cross-functional collaboration is key.
- Define and execute multi-channel consumer journeys across the entire customer life-cycle, from lead generation and nurturing to acquisition and on through to retention programs.
- Manage and execute these consumer journeys into our marketing automation engine (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target), building in event-based and time-based triggers.
- Build the email files, templates and HTML for our email communications.
- Pull, prepare and manage lists from our own database of prospects and users.
- Segment target groups in our database based on demographic, socio-economic and product usage data.
- Provide data and analytics on the activities and results, review with our marketing team and Agency, then optimize the campaigns based on agreed learnings.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience working with marketing automation tools such as Exact Target/Marketing Cloud, producing and delivering integrated digital CRM campaigns.
- Experience at building consumer Journeys across various different integrated media.
- Experience with HTML coding, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- An Excel wizard, competent in compiling and pulling segmented lists from various databases.
- Ability to work collaboratively with both the marketing team and marketing agency to develop and deliver the end consumer communications.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Understanding of and fluency in English.
- The right attitude: drive, flexibility and energy in a fast-moving, relentless environment.